Mosquito Pool Update

October 2014 Still a mess but no longer a cess pool.



August 2014 Some progress


Mosquito nursery site in Pasadena. July 2014
This is the third summer that my next door neighbor has been breeding mosquitoes. The first and second years, other concerned neighbors on my block added bleach to the pool to try to kill mosquito larvae. This year, I finally notified the health department. Not long after that, the side poles were dismantled but now this is four weeks later. The defunct pool is still breeding just as many mosquitoes.

Anne Arundel County has a huge mosquito problem and our neighborhood has been sprayed recently. I suspect that this pool has negated the spraying on our block because I am itching more than ever.

Here is the original post on the second year of this mosquito nursery:

http://bjschupp.blogspot.com/2013/06/itching-in-anne-arundel-county-maryland.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space for your comments: