Who's Gonna Be My Valentine?

A Valentine gift for you. Share with those you love.




© Song and lyrics by Georgie Jessup. Video by Bonnie Schupp with contributions from:
Eileen Browning, Lee Rowley, iStockphoto, Dorrett Oosterhoff, Marilyn Johnston, Valerie Aldridge, Farzad Khosrownia

Learn more about Georgie Jessup.

Lyrics:
[chorus]
Who's gonna be my Valentine? Who's gonna watch my beauty shine?
I'll shine right through your walls of steel.
I'll shine until I make you feel a little more than a moment in time.
Who's gonna be my Valentine?

[verse]
Who's gonna get me through this night?
Who's gonna kiss and hold me tight?
Young lovers are watching the same moon as I.
As stars will fall my wishes rise!

[verse]
Someone is smiling as I sing this song.
Are they wishing and hoping and singing along?
Are they walking a tightrope up on a high wire?
Are they looking like me and stoking the fire?

[repeat chorus]

[verse]
Is there anybody out there? Pick up the phone.
Call on my neighbor. Tell them I'm home.
Tell them I love them and I wish them kind.
I'm searching the cosmos for my Valentine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space for your comments: